|27||Brett Le Fleming||151.59||5|
Raw Data Souce
- NICON 2016 (SCGT) – June 4th-5th
- Call to Arms 2016 (Battlehost) – August 6th
- GuardCon 2016 (Battlehost) – September 24th
- GuardCon 2016 (Vanguard) – September 25th
- Inepticon 2016 (Vanguard) – October 22nd
- Inepticon 2016 (Battlehost) – October 23rd
- Battle for Skull Keep (Vanguard) – October 29th
- Wellington Warhost 2016 (Warhost) – November 12th-13th
- ValleyCon 2017 (Battlehost) – January 28th-29th
- Over The Top 2017 (Battlehost) – February 11th-12th
- Sigmar on Sunday 1 (Battlehost) – February 26th
- Equinox 2017 (Battlehost) – March 18th-19th
- NATCON 2017 (Vanguard) – April 7th
- NATCON 2017 (Battlehost) – April 8th-9th
- NICON 2017 (Warhost) – June 3rd-4th
- Call to Arms 2017 (Battlehost) – August 5th-6th
- Inepticon 2017 (Battlehost) – October 7th-8th
- Sigmar @ Warlords (Vanguard) – October 21st
- Sigmar @ GDNA (Vanguard) – November 4th
- NZ Masters 2017 (Battlehost) – December 2nd-3rd
NZ Masters Tournament
View this page for more information.
How The Scoring Works
Rankings are calculated on each player’s top three event scores.
Event scores are based on the maximum score available for an event of its size. Placing 1st at an event with 16 or more players will score the maximum 100 points. Placing 1st at an event with the minimum of four players will score 60 points. Players score proportionally less points the further from 1st Place they finish.
Tournament organisers – contact us to submit results for your event. Please get in touch well in advance so that we can add you to the Event Calendar.
To contribute to the rankings, events must use the current General’s Handbook pitched battle profiles. Variations in scenarios and battlefield roles are acceptable. The event must be open (not invitation only), and have been publicised in some way. Please get in touch if you are unsure.